Monday, June 2, 2014

Thing #4 - Keeping Up

Well, after my Google Reader bit the dust - and I lost all my subscriptions because I failed to catch on to the fact that they'd go the way of the dodo bird - I found that I couldn't recall several of the names of blogs that I loved to read. These would have come in handy.

I like Flipboard because you get to populate the information. I like that I can add content from Twitter (and Etsy - love Etsy)....it's getting harder to keep information corralled nowadays as I seem to get it from so many different types of sources and remembering to take a peek at stuff regularly is important lest I feel so behind that I feel like not even bothering.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah yes, the quest to keep up with blogs and other information sites on the web. Glad that Flipbook worked!