Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Things #7 - Content Saving & Sharing

Ah, Pinterest. I have been on Pinterest for a long time. And I love it. For my personal interests, I have pinboards for funny things, things to cook, a wishlist....I probably have about 20 plus boards of collected pins. If I have five minutes to kill and no book that I am eager to read, I likely go to Pinterest. I have also browsed Pinterest this year looking for Summer Reading Program ideas that have to do with science experiments with kids.

Do a Google search "pinterest fizz boom read" and you'll see many boards to look at and follow.

Pinterest appeals to that part of you that likes to collect pretty and curious bits and pieces. I have also seen collections of historical photos that blow your mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you like Pinterest!