Monday, June 2, 2014

Thing #5 - Notetaking

I love Remember the Milk. I've been using it since the last 23 Things. My grocery list, to do list, all those lists are there. But it's limited - it's only for those lists that you are organized enough to turn into bullet lists.

What I really use at work is www.padlet.com. Padlet allows me to post website links, notes, pictures, files and put them up visually in a shared space. It's like sticky notes on steroids. I gave up on physical note taking a long time ago as I have a tendency to lose items in the shuffle. The scrap paper at work is great for jotting something important down - but I can guarantee I'll lose it.

Springpad....I like it. But...still preferring Padlet.com for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool. I'll have to check out Padlet.