Saturday, June 14, 2008

21). Beyond MySpace

Okay, so I joined GoodReads and Shelfari. Shelfari - didn't like the graphics. GoodReads - was THRILLED to find out that one of my very good friends is already on there and am happily waiting for her to add me to her friends list.

I also am happy that GoodReads has NO LIMIT on the number of books that can be added to your shelf. As LibraryThing did have a 100 limit and I was bummed.

This will come in handy for those nights of allergy-med induced insomnia. I can keep wracking my brain for all of the books I have read. Ever. YES! [Random high-five Jim Carrey style.]

I will be recommending GoodReads to all my friends who are readers - it'll be fun to compare and see what everyone is reading. Also check out the widgets and the author pages - very cool. Enjoying it like crazy! I enjoy reading authors blogs and pages so this was a fun find.

No comments: